Welcome to Ms. Adams Among the Hidden Blog. You will be responsible for monitoring the Blog on a daily basis. Each week you will have a reading assignment and there will be questions for you to respond to. You must respond to a minimum of 4 questions and move the thinking of three classmates forward. Have fun and happy blogging!
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Why is the location of the back vent important to Luke? What do you have in your life that acts like Luke's vent?
Luke's vent is important to him because he can see outside without his parents telling him not to. In my room I have and Ipod that I can listen to that isn't to loud for my ears and so my siblings don't yell at me for playing it to quit.
The location if the back vent is import to Luke because, that may be his only way to see outside without being taken away from that source. What I have in my life that acts like the vent is my freedom. That vent is Luke's closest thing to freedom. He can look outside without being pulled away from the vent. In conclusion the location of the vent is important to Luke because, he can look out without being pulled away and, my freedom acts like the vent. - Andrew R
Luke's vent is very important to him because of the location of it. He can see out of it towards the workers. To him the vent is his only freedom to the outside. Its where he can be free without needing to tell him parents and it's where no one else could see him looking out into the open. In my life my window is like Luke's vent. I can see out of it to the outside world before me.
Luke's back vent allows him to see the world without being seen himself. It acts as a doorway to another dimension only you're invisible and you can't step foot on the other side. But, you can imagine life on the other side. I live right in front of a mountain, I used to climb it A LOT until I wasn't allowed. I like to sit at a certain spot and just look out at the world. That's the closest thing I have to Luke's back vent.
Luke's vent is very important because he could see out but the world cant see in. To Luke the vent is like window just that he cant be seen.Luke's vent is very important to him without it he wouldn't see the world. My most important place is my roof I sometimes sit there and see the world around me-Alexis R.
The location of the back vent is important to Luke because it's his only taste of freedom, his only way to to see as far as the eye can see , HIS only way to explore... now i have a dream where Luke and his family can be free and not judge of how many number of children they have. Now I have a dream that this law will vanish. I have a dream that this does not happen in the U.S. today or in the future. I have Minecraft that is my freedom.
The back vent is important to him because that is the only way to look outside without his parents getting him in trouble and getting caught. My freedom is minecraft because I can do anything I want in Minecraft no one can tell me what to do. (No I am not copying Bryce C I was originally planning to put Minecraft ever since I saw the question.)
The vent is so important for Luke because its his access to the outside world. The thing that acts like the vent is music for me. This is because when I listen to music my mind sets off and I can explore anything. When music is aying I feel free
Luke's vent is important to him because he can see outside without his parents telling him not to. In my room I have and Ipod that I can listen to that isn't to loud for my ears and so my siblings don't yell at me for playing it to quit.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. My iPod is one of my vent. Just like freedom to see the outside is Luke's. -America
DeleteThe location if the back vent is import to Luke because, that may be his only way to see outside without being taken away from that source. What I have in my life that acts like the vent is my freedom. That vent is Luke's closest thing to freedom. He can look outside without being pulled away from the vent. In conclusion the location of the vent is important to Luke because, he can look out without being pulled away and, my freedom acts like the vent. - Andrew R
ReplyDeleteLuke's vent is very important to him because of the location of it. He can see out of it towards the workers. To him the vent is his only freedom to the outside. Its where he can be free without needing to tell him parents and it's where no one else could see him looking out into the open. In my life my window is like Luke's vent. I can see out of it to the outside world before me.
ReplyDeleteLuke's back vent allows him to see the world without being seen himself. It acts as a doorway to another dimension only you're invisible and you can't step foot on the other side. But, you can imagine life on the other side. I live right in front of a mountain, I used to climb it A LOT until I wasn't allowed. I like to sit at a certain spot and just look out at the world. That's the closest thing I have to Luke's back vent.
ReplyDeleteLuke's vent is very important because he could see out but the world cant see in. To Luke the vent is like window just that he cant be seen.Luke's vent is very important to him without it he wouldn't see the world. My most important place is my roof I sometimes sit there and see the world around me-Alexis R.
ReplyDeleteThat is very true Alexis but, what do you think would happen if there was no vent? What would Luke do to see the outside world?
DeleteThe vent is important because it allows him see the outside world. I have my books I don't have to be told i'm not allowed to read.
ReplyDeleteThe location of the back vent is important to Luke because it's his only taste of freedom, his only way to to see as far as the eye can see , HIS only way to explore... now i have a dream where Luke and his family can be free and not judge of how many number of children they have. Now I have a dream that this law will vanish. I have a dream that this does not happen in the U.S. today or in the future. I have Minecraft that is my freedom.
ReplyDeleteMinecraft is my freedom I meant.
ReplyDeleteThe back vent is important to him because that is the only way to look outside without his parents getting him in trouble and getting caught. My freedom is minecraft because I can do anything I want in Minecraft no one can tell me what to do. (No I am not copying Bryce C I was originally planning to put Minecraft ever since I saw the question.)
ReplyDeleteThe vent is so important for Luke because its his access to the outside world. The thing that acts like the vent is music for me. This is because when I listen to music my mind sets off and I can explore anything. When music is aying I feel free
ReplyDelete