Welcome to Ms. Adams Among the Hidden Blog. You will be responsible for monitoring the Blog on a daily basis. Each week you will have a reading assignment and there will be questions for you to respond to. You must respond to a minimum of 4 questions and move the thinking of three classmates forward. Have fun and happy blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In a way yes, I use the internet to connect with others. For example, this blog! We all can use this blog, pvlearners, other email, and some of us, facebook. It is a way to communicate expecialy if you don't have a cellphone.
ReplyDeleteYes because I use the internet in many ways, for example like email, we use it to communicate, Facebook,Twitter, Instagram and many other websites that allow you to speak with people. In this age, it's just a way to communicate if you don't have a phone or time to send a letter to someone,just use the internet!
ReplyDeleteDo you think this has made communication impersonal? What are your thoughts?
DeleteI think the Internet made it hard to connect to other shadow children because Luke and Jen thought there were little people in the computers. So that way it makes it hard.
ReplyDeleteDo you think that is what they really thought? Read again.
DeleteI use the Internet to cummunicate with people by using my pvlearners email the blog and tons of other stuff like games you can play a computer game and it may have free chat you can talk on there.
ReplyDeleteSO DO I
DeleteI do use the internet to share things with my friends who share the same interest. Like my friend Zach who shares baseball with me because we both play. So I guess I use the internet. Jen and Luke share the same interest so do Zach and I.
ReplyDeleteYes because I use it differently to contact people. Iuse games online and online websites that are safe. Just like Jen uses a chat room I can use a chat room in a game of any kind. There are also emails to. Icould send someone a private email. It wpuld be sort of like a chat room.
ReplyDeleteI use it to connect with my family in San Diego. I also use it to connect with my mom in email or face chat
ReplyDeleteYes, I use my internet/computer for a different amount of things. I use it to stay in touch with family members, I chat with friends of Skype, and I video call to talk even more with family and friends.
ReplyDeleteEveryone uses the internet to connect with people who share the same thoughts, and so do I. I mean just think of how we communicate. Right now I am using this blog to tell you the answer of this question that we are all working on. Our teachers could be sending messages via email for school purposes. We use the internet to communicate every day. We just don't realize it.
ReplyDeleteYes I use the internet to communicate to my teacher about my homework. I also use it to chat with my friends. Lasty, I use it to do my projects.
ReplyDeleteI also use the internet to blog on my own blog. Also to play games on Friv.
ReplyDelete