Welcome to Ms. Adams Among the Hidden Blog. You will be responsible for monitoring the Blog on a daily basis. Each week you will have a reading assignment and there will be questions for you to respond to. You must respond to a minimum of 4 questions and move the thinking of three classmates forward. Have fun and happy blogging!
1. Luke and his family are very trusting just that Luke is more like Jen they are both the third child and don’t want to hide but Luke is too afraid to go to the rally. I think that probably Luke is more close to Jen then he is with his family because he knows what Jen is going threw and knows what she is feeling. They are also very close friends and they are like sister and brother because they care about each other!- Andrea
2. I don’t think that the government is telling the truth about the food because they have plenty of food but the government won’t let them sell the food. Like Luke’s dad he can’t sell his food so he will have to throw away the food that he is growing. They won’t even let him grow the food inside ,but the government has plenty of food for the people.- Andrea
3. If I was a third child I would have behaved more like Jen because you only live once and Jen is doing her best so she can show everyone that the government should allow that law. I also think Jen is a great influence for other third children.- Andrea
4. Jen has an attitude different than Luke because she isn’t afraid of anything. She is loyal and brave she s a very great character. Bruno has a very different attitude though he is afraid and really wants to go to the rally but is too afraid to even step on to the government's fronts steps!- Andrea
1. Luke and his family are very trusting just that Luke is more like Jen they are both the third child and don’t want to hide but Luke is too afraid to go to the rally. I think that probably Luke is more close to Jen then he is with his family because he knows what Jen is going threw and knows what she is feeling. They are also very close friends and they are like sister and brother because they care about each other!- Andrea
ReplyDelete2. I don’t think that the government is telling the truth about the food because they have plenty of food but the government won’t let them sell the food. Like Luke’s dad he can’t sell his food so he will have to throw away the food that he is growing. They won’t even let him grow the food inside ,but the government has plenty of food for the people.- Andrea
ReplyDelete3. If I was a third child I would have behaved more like Jen because you only live once and Jen is doing her best so she can show everyone that the government should allow that law. I also think Jen is a great influence for other third children.- Andrea
ReplyDelete4. Jen has an attitude different than Luke because she isn’t afraid of anything. She is loyal and brave she s a very great character. Bruno has a very different attitude though he is afraid and really wants to go to the rally but is too afraid to even step on to the government's fronts steps!- Andrea
ReplyDelete