Friday, March 7, 2014

Question #3 Was Jen brave or stupid for going to the rally?

21 comments:

  1. I think Jen was brave and stupid to go to the rally because what if some one saw she could be in big trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Jena but why was she brave? If she had gotten in trouble what would be her punishment?

      Delete
    2. Her punishment might have been jail or death. What do you think?

      Delete
  2. I think she was stupid because she could have been seen all over the world and the government might look her up and she knows what would happen if they find her. So that is why it was stupid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disagree with you I think she is being brave.

      Delete
    2. I agree with your answer, yes she would get into trouble if she was seen by the government and yes she would probably be punished fro her actions. Wasn't she the one who started the rally? She's brave enough to put herself out there into the world with others who are sick of hiding.

      Delete
    3. Sal, isn't the whole point of this rally TO be seen? The shadow children are trying to send a message, so why would they hide? It is NOT being entirely stupid because it is part of the plan. How would they "look up" Jen if she technically doesn't exist?

      Delete
  3. I think Jen was both brave and stupid to go to the rally. She was brave because she was putting herself out there, to help other shadow children. However she might have also been stupid because if the plan didn't or doesn't work, she would be putting many shadow children in danger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. She is both brave and stupid for doing that

      Delete
    2. Hunter, Thank you for your support. :)

      Delete
    3. I also agree with you Jarita. Jen would be putting the lives of other thirds at risk. However, why do you think she would just barge to the capital? Did she even think about the safety of her fellow thirds?

      Delete
  4. I think Jen was brave but at the same time stupid to go to the rally. I think she was brave because she has the right to be out in the open and not hide like she doesn't even exist. She was also stupid to go because she could have gotten seen and someone with no heart could have shot her because she was illegal. She had a belief and she wanted the government to see what she beilved in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was both brave and stupid for doing that.If she would have been caught she would know what would happen so she is being stupid. Luke is even scared to come out of the house. If he ever went to the rally he would have been terrified. So Jen is brave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it was brave but in a stupid way. It was bravebecause sheis going out in public as a shadow child and anouncing it nut thats the stupid part as well. For anouncing she is in fact a shadow child , she is putting herself at risk of being killed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Jen was stupid in going to the rally because something could have happened to her. She exposed herself knowing that she was an illegal child.I also think she was brave because she took a stand for her believes and didn't let herself down. So her going lead to her being a little gone of the feeling of hiding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Jen was both stupid and brave for making this action of choice. She is very brave because she is putting herself and many others out to the world for equal rights to the third children. She is being stupid because she might not know the possibilities of being seen or caught by the population police and whether or not they would be caught. If she was to lead this operation she would be in charge of the many lives she is helping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think hunters right they are both stupide for doing that.but they are also brave for that.but if the government caught them thay could both be killed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Jen was stupid and brave for going to the rally. She was brave because she is able to stand up to the government for her own rights and to tell them to pass the law. She is also stupid because if she were to get caught she would probably be sent somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both, Jen was courageous to go, but she should of thought more about it. I think she should of attacked the situation in a different way, instead of throwing herself out there to make her opinion clear. She should've known the government was too arrogant to listen to her. All I'm saying is, the rally was not the best approach to try to fix the problem. It's adding to the problem instead of solving it. She showed bravery and strength by going to the rally, but it was kind of idiotic of her to go.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are both brave and stupid because they could have gotten in really big trouble if the government caught them

    ReplyDelete